- Required Qualification : BS / MS Degree in Computer Science from a Reputable Institution
- Minimum Experience : One Year (Mobile Development)
Responsibilities will include
- Become part of the Mobile Apps development Team.
- Code in Apple iOS (Objetive-C / Swift, XCode), Android (Java) and/or Microsoft Xamarin (C#, Visual Studio) or a combination to create native apps.
- Employee cutting edge frameworks, libraries and tools to create world class mobile solutions.
- Work closely with development, creative design, quality assurance and project management to make projects successful.
- Work on latest Apple iMacs/MacBook Pros, iOS & Android devices as part of your daily work.
Following is desirable from you
- Burning desire for developing great software and learning new technologies.
- Solid concepts & experience of following are must:
- At leasts one native programming language (Objective-C/Swift, Java, C#) in an mobile Apps context
- At least one database (SQLite, MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB)
- Solid concepts of object oriented programming/design, data structures, algorithms & SDLC
- Comfortable with development tools on Windows & Mac OS X
What can give you a big plus:
- Knowledge of modern design patterns (like MVC, MVVM)
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies (like Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git/TFS (GitHub, BitBucket, Visual Studio TFS).
- Working knowledge of Web Architecture & Web Services (JSON, REST, SOAP)
- Strong ties with Sialkot and willingness to live/work in Sialkot on long term basis
- A stable and supportive work environment, competitive salary and generous benefits.
- In house & outside training programs include technical and professional skills as per the job and career requirements.
- Annual paid leaves.
- Medical allowance
We value people and differences, celebrate challenges, reward success, urge employees to take ownership of their jobs and careers and provide them with the tools and opportunities to help them reach their full potential.